The 2022-23 Music at Maryville series continues this Sunday afternoon, November 13, with a performance by a jazz combo led by Adam Maness, a prominent member of St. Louis’s music community who is active as a jazz composer, arranger, pianist, and educator.
- Sunday, November 13, 2022; 3:00 p.m.
- Maryville University Auditorium
- Free admission • Donations gratefully accepted
- Program will include originals composed by Adam Maness and jazz standards to be announced from the stage, as well as:
- Constant Craving (k.d. lang)
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Tears For Fears)
- Black Cow (Steely Dan)
- Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla
Hope to see you at Maryville University on November 13 at 3 p.m.!